On November 14, 2013, viaForensics CEO Andrew Hoog teamed up with other leading IT Security executives and directors to discuss how organizations build their organization around app utilization while also adhering to compliance and security standards. The panel included:
- Andrew Hoog, CEO, viaForensics
- Chad Bacher, CTO, Webroot
- Jeff McGrath, Senior Director of Product Marketing, Good Technology
- Kevin McNamee, Director Kindsight Security Labs at Alcatel-Lucent
- Moderator: Jarad Carleton, Principal Consultant, ICT Practice
View the webinar on the Bright Talk website (external link).
Abstract: Every organization is now an internet company relying either internally for administration and processes or externally for sales and customer service on applications hosted on their servers or living in the cloud. This panel will focus on discussing how leading organizations have utilized apps to form their organization models, grow revenue and support their clients while adhering to the compliance and security standards that reduce risk and allow their companies to thrive.