We are proud to announce a number of exciting new features and updates to the NowSecure Lab* workstation.
- Modify recommendations and regulatory information
- You can now use the NowSecure Lab editor to modify recommendations and regulatory information for further customization and detailed findings. In addition, NowSecure Lab will track modifications to descriptions, recommendations, and regulatory information for advanced auditing. Modifications are tracked with a date/timestamp and user ID. This information is also visible in the final report.
- Rename assessments
Additional Product Updates
- iOS 8.4 Support
- To provision your iOS device with version 8.4 follow these instructions immediately: Update your device
- UI, reporting, importing, and static analysis bug fixes
- Rebranded from viaLab to NowSecure Lab
- mitmproxy upgraded to the latest 0.12.1 version
- Android agent updated to v2.3
- The Android agent check will show red until updated to the newest version. Please update today.
For more information about the NowSecure Lab advanced security analyst toolset contact us.
Note: This version of NowSecure Lab is available only for users of Santoku 0.5. Users still on the 0.4 version should upgrade to the new 0.5 VM as soon as possible.