Save time searching for security vulnerabilities
Automate your testing with viaLab, the mobile app security assessment suite developed by viaForensics, which now includes an Android Emulator.
Combined with other automated app security testing features available in viaLab, you can greatly reduce the time required to discover vulnerabilities and sensitive data leaks during application development while increasing assurance such issues are discovered.
viaLab now contains a custom Android emulator that allows you to use an Android Emulator (AVD) directly from viaLab. This enables you to run all of your viaLab security tests – including automation scripts – directly on the emulated device.
To install the custom viaLab Android Emulator:
- Open the Device Manager by clicking the button labeled”Device Manager” located in the bottom-left of the viaLab application
- Click the button labeled”Enable emulator mode” located at the bottom of the open Device Manager window
- Accept the emulator install by clicking”OK” (if prompted)
- Once complete, unplug any connected physical Android devices and restart viaLab
The Android Emulator in viaLab
Included in the 2.5 release:
- UI fixes
- Improvements to debug/log uploads
- Automation Scripts are now able to be deleted
- Faster workspace initialization
Update to get the latest version of viaLab and implement these enhancements.
Purchase viaLab Today
For more information about viaLab, contact us.